Preparation of GST returns and filling with Inland Revenue.
2. Calculate GST liability and ensure GST Payment in timely manner.
3. Responsible for reconciliation of GST with books of accounts and GST returns.
4. Prepare and file GST returns accurately and within prescribed timelines.
5. Conduct research of on critical aspects of GST law.
6. Execute refund procedure whenever required.
7. Prepare details/documents required for GST annual report and audit.
8. Liaise with auditors.
9. Compile and maintain the GST records to ensure smooth and accurate overall running of sales billing and costing.
10. Other commercial and accounts related task.
11. Over all commercial profile.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Hindustan Composites Ltd