2. Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
3. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnels performance) and report regularly on project status
Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
4. Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
5. Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
6. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
7. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
Design and analytical skills
Manufacturing methods and procedures
Auto CAD and Solid Works proficiency
MS Office proficiency
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Hindustan Composites Ltd
Recruiter Name:Shilpa Chaudhary
Contact Company:Hindustan Composites Ltd
Address :Peninsula Business Park, "A" Tower, 8th Floor, 801