- In-depth knowledge of company laws, SEBI, RBI, Drafting and Taxation.
- Decent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and other basic computer applications.
- Self motivated, Target oriented and ready to learn in challenging and dynamic environment.
- Quick solution finding ability.
- Excellent Communication skills written and verbal
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic background and their performance in the Personal Interview .
- one selected will get vast exposure during his/her training period.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 1,50,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Other Graduate, LLB - Law, B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Hindustan Composites Ltd
Recruiter Name:Shilpa Chaudhary
Contact Company:Hindustan Composites Ltd
Address :Peninsula Business Park, 'A 'Tower,, 8th Floor,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400013,India